Automatic Stock Market Calculations (US and CAN) total in CAN $

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 2 05:23:26 UTC 2004

Thanks for you suggestion but I'm looking for more of a "no brainer".

I'd like the .com or .net or .org site to save the list of stocks and
stock quantities for me and go out 1/2 hour after markets close and get
the prices from Nasdaq or the TSX or the DOW along with what my selling
price would be for US dollars.  It would be great if it also tracked
the cost of my stocks also.  Lay it out for me showing the native total
value of each share name and the the Grand Total of my holdings
Canadian Dollars.

service('http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/CurrencyExchangeService.wsdl')
>       -> getRate("united states", 'canada');
>   print $crate, "\n";
>
> 1.3399
>
> That's not a web site, per se, but may be used to do the calculations
> locally.
> --
> output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/linuxxian.html
> "Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux" -- Unknown source

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)