Firefox

Gilles Fourchet gilles.fourchet-zzOxFVvAfJPQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 30 23:36:35 UTC 2004

Well, I guess I did not explain myself.

Actually, I can indeed do a new window from Firefox.  My problem is more
when you launch it from another application, for instance the MUA.  It
is more than boring to have the profile manager started instead of the
browser, just because I forgot than I had already started it for
something else.

Therefore, it would be very nice to be able to start several instances
of firefox with the same profile.

Gilles