Firefox

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 30 21:50:33 UTC 2004

On June 30, 2004 04:00 pm, Gilles Fourchet wrote:

> I would like to know how to set Firefox to be able to start it several
> times?
>
> Once it is started, every time I try to restart it, it asks me for a new
> profile.  I would like to avoid that.

Like others, I'm confused as to why you'd want this.  The only reason I can
think of doing that would be if you wanted to have different cookies in each
window.  Is that the case?

Regardless of why, you should be able to just create 2 profiles and start them
with "firefox -P profilename"?  At least then it won't ask you ...