Proposal for a Key Signing Party

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 28 03:36:15 UTC 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:

> > Any takers?
>
> I'm game to do this; note that much of the effort should take place well

With all the authority I have (which isn't much really, I just organise
the talks), please consider yourself appointed.

> _before_ the meeting.  To maximize efficiency, those that want to

Absolutely.

> participate should send their public keys to the organizer so that the
> organizer can put together a nice list so as to make it easy for
> everyone to verify their identities the day of the Party.

I'll leave it in your capable hands...

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org