VMware question

Julian C. Dunn lists-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 16:52:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Sidney Shapiro wrote:

> I am running VM workstation 4.5 for windows. I recently set up a virtual
> machine which I was installing RH 7.3 on. I left it running last night, and
> for some reason the installation failed. This morning, I set up a new
> machine and reinstalled, and everything seems ok. My question is, how can I
> delete the first virtual machine? I cant see a button or a setting anywhere.

You can just rm -rf the directory where you did the previous failed
installation.

- Julian

[    Julian C. Dunn <jdunn-JN5fZfbfKAtWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> * <julian-50k5kYnWtIlg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org>      ]
[   WWW: www.aquezada.com/staff/julian/ * www.dreaming.org/~julian/   ]
[ PGP: 0xFDC205B9 - 91B3 7A9D 683C 7C16 715F 442C 6065 D533 FDC2 05B9 ]
[   "half a love is better than no love at all" - nerissa nields      ]