Toronto Linux Store

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 01:08:07 UTC 2004

Lol, have to admit I have adding to the "./ effect" too.  Not really
sure if that's a good thing (feels like spamming :S), but it looks
awesome.  :)

:(Also, I gave up after 20 some minutes - Eventually I got half the
graphics loaded)

For what it's worth,

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 19:14, Anton Markov wrote:
[snip]
> Otherwise, this IS a historical event!
:) Hopefully the next will be sub500.com - again.  Putting stores into
downtown shops... expanding into cities across Canada.  To quote another
message (from an email I sent):"

Canadians (part 1) - I feel a sense of pride in many things Canadian,
but I rarely see it in others.  Since I spend several hours on public
transit each day, I see a lot of people.  It bothers me."

I have no idea what the future holds, but everyday it seems like Linux
takes another step forward.  Each step is more firm in conviction and
confidence.

I would like to see Canada take a leading role in understanding and
developing F/LOSS - there are just so many benefits to an "open" social
system.

> Colin McGregor wrote:
[snip]
> > In summary, this weekend at 2930 Dufferin St. near Lawrence Ave a
> former car
> > wash will start selling Linux based PCs and laptops...
> >
> > Enjoy...
>
> - --
> Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

Just curious.  Has M$ infiltrated the car wash market yet?

:)

- Scott.

--
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avalonweb/