Certified "Microsoft Gold Clicking Engineer"

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 24 13:41:22 UTC 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:09:47 -0400
Zbigniew Koziol disseminated the following:

> P.s.: To avoid possible confussion: I did certify myself.

Did they not send you a 'diploma'? When I completed the 'exams' for my MCSE (oh
so many years ago) I distinctly remember getting a garishly decorated
certificate signed by the Borg himself (riiiiiiiiiigghht) and even a kewl little
card with a hologram! Wow!

Anyhow, I'm not sure where said piece of paper is now, I may have 'lost' it in a
purge of useless documents ;-)

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
09:36:42 up 6 days, 15:00, 7 users, load average: 1.70, 1.68, 1.45