bash script help

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 22 09:50:23 UTC 2004

I decided to use a script rather than ooquickstarter because
quickstarter wasn't allowing me to exit Openoffice. I would close the
application and it would pop back up. The script works much better. I
followed the advice on this thread and now I check for the existence of
/tmp/X0-lock and if it is not found I the script stops. I recognize that
this 'solution' doesn't scale, but I the script is for my single user
machine, so the theoretical weakness won't materialize.

--
Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"