Duel Boot

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 20 20:06:00 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 14:13, StreetSmart wrote:
> Hello, how can I configure the duel boot screen? I want windows to be the
> first item. Im useing mandrake 9.2. Thanks.

If you have a vertical list of boot choices, you probably are using GRUB
as your boot loader. You can change the order (or the default) by
editing the file /etc/grub.conf. At least that is the applicable file on
my Fedora based system.
--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"