(script) dis/assembling mbox email

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 20 17:26:02 UTC 2004

William Park wrote:

>I posted this to <comp.unix.shell> and <comp.mail.misc>.  And, it may be
>of interest to some of you...

[snip]

>Use at your risk, and enjoy.

It looks way useful, William, and I saw it at Freshmeat too !
I have released a shell script project on sourceforge / freshmeat.
It's the beginnings of a screenplay system allowing a screenwriter to
originate his masterpiece in a pure text environment.
it's at http://sourceforge.net/projects/scr2css/
The two projects have a lot in common, except where your shows a
profound understanding of the un*x command line, mine is a total
hack-job that barely works ! I think we've got the spectrum covered !

Anyhoo, congrats, and keep up the good work !
djp