Javascript, mozilla and that little yellow text box

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 15 15:25:52 UTC 2004

Hi all,

   I have been digging all over for a sample of javascript code that
will  pop up that little yellow information box when the mouse passes
over a certain point. For example, I want to have an icon for a hard
drive partition and when the user passes their mouse over it an
information box will pop up with all of the information on that
partition displayed (NOT a pop-up window).

   So far all of the sample code bits I have found on the intarweb have
only worked for IE (bleh...) so I am (yet again!) turning to all you you
wonderful people hoping someone has the answer. Thanks!!

Madison

PS - In case it matters this is mozilla on Linux.