'Linux 101' training

Mike Kallies mgjk-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 4 15:38:03 UTC 2004

William Park wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 06:52:42PM -0400, Sidney Shapiro wrote:

>>I don't see why people could not contribute some money to cover
>>expenses. It would still be vastly cheaper than the alternative.
>
> Key is reliable location.  Perhaps, someone who knows or who is staffs
> at one of many colleges in GTA? :-)  Even a room at City Hall would be
> nice.  A "watering hole" for the thirsty masses...

I was thinking the same thing.  I sent an email off to the "Free
University of Toronto" yesterday,

http://www.utoronto.ca/acc/freeu/

(Their website seems to have not been updated for the past three years,
but the project seems to have a heavy arts and languages slant... I hold
out hope that they simply lack a webmaster.)

-Mike