Next meeting?

Anita T. lalune-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 2 16:29:11 UTC 2004

Scott Elcomb wrote:
> Just a quick question:  The TLUG meetings page shows the next meeting on
> May 11, but I'm assuming that it should be June 8 (second Tuesday).  I'd
> just like to confirm the date (and get the location) as I'd like to come
> and meet some of you.  :)

Hello Scott...you're right, June 8 will be the next meeting date. The
TLUG meetings are held at the University of Toronto, the room number
will be confirmed as we get closer to the date, as will the speaker and
topic.

As soon as that's confirmed, an announcement will be made to the list
and I'll update the web site.

Keep well,
Anita