Bash issue

Gilles Fourchet gilles.fourchet-zzOxFVvAfJPQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 31 15:49:03 UTC 2004

Thanks William,

I have solved my problem (although I still do not understand what happened).

Actually, as I was restarting the script from scratch, I have
incorporated everything of the old script but now it is working.  I do
not understand since the two files seems to be the same besides some
cosmetic differences (some blank lines in the new one that are not in
the old one).  I guess I will have to strengthened my knowledge of Bash.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Gilles