Flexible information management

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 26 02:22:44 UTC 2004

> Since Visicalc was written in Forth a question on comp.lang.forth might
> help you find out.

It most certainly was NOT written in Forth.

According to Dan Bricklin's web site:

  "VisiCalc was coded in assembler, first for the MOS Technology 6502
  microprocessor used in the Apple ][. The assembler Bob started with
  ran on the MIT Multics typesharing system."
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/