linux compiler tools for C

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 24 04:44:58 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 22:41, Aaron Sorensen wrote:
> i have a question to zbigniew dos it matter if i write it with out
> correct grammer but the person under stud it?
> all that really matters is if the person can read it without struggling
> right

I've resisted commenting about this earlier, but now that it's out in
the open I really need to point this out.  Your lack of effort to write
clearly does two things here:

1) It makes it much more difficult for people to help you since they
can't understand what you're trying to say

2) You come off sounding both arrogant and ignorant, since it's
reasonably obvious that you could write clearly but have chosen not to.

The whole xbox thread proved the first part.  I didn't understand what
you were trying to do until the very end of it, and I still don't know
what came out of it.

The second point is not going to win you any friends.  Reality is that
when you make posts this poorly written, people will start treating you
like noise.  We don't gain anything by replying to you, so if you don't
want to put the effort into writing the email, why should we bother?

Kareem

--
   kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -    Kareem Shehata     -     416-766-4911