linux compiler tools for C

Aaron Sorensen fedoralinux-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 24 02:08:49 UTC 2004

another thing i heard is Linux is the best for writing cross platform
apps. so can anybody tell me anything about that or give me a link. the
thing i really liked about the bloodshed app. is everything was at my
finger tips so i scrolled up to the top and i could debug the program
compiler i could go to like create or what ever it was cold at the tool
bar and then i could create a icon or turn my program into a start
package
its jest all at my finger tips is there a app that can do all that like
bloodshed
and another question what is the deferents from Linux and windows
programing ?? like alot of the apps arnt the same or its harder to
migrate a windows to Linux app right