Attempt to free unreferenced scalar:

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 21 16:50:23 UTC 2004

Hello,

We are converting our server over to freeBSD and in the process have
upgraded some programs (Perl,mod_perl).  We are now using Perl 5.8.2,
whereas before we were using 5.6.0.
Some intermittent bugs are happening in our web application and this
keeps cropping up in the Apache error log:
Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x8cbb26c at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/mach/Apache/Registry.pm line 149.

I don't know if they are related but has anyone come across this?

Thanks.

Later

--
Devin Whalen