win4lin

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 15 13:01:46 UTC 2004

On July 15, 2004 08:47 am, Aaron Sorensen wrote:

> hi I'm interested in win4Lin can someone give me some links on win4Lin
> where i can learn about it and i already looked for downloads and i had
> to subscribe to a website and didn't wont to i was wondering if someone
> could give a download page.

Did you look at http://www.win4lin.com/ ?

Win4lin is commercial software, I don't recall if it can be downloaded from
the website without purchasing first but it can't be used without a license
key (which you must pay for).

To run win4lin you also need a licensed version of Win98 (or Win95/ME).

Win4lin runs very well, very fast and is an excellent solution if there are
some Windows 9x applications that you must run.  At this time it cannot run
newer versions of Windows.