O TFitness (as in exercise) testing software

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 14 21:45:58 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 07:31:36PM -0400, John McGregor wrote:
> I work for the YMCA and I have been given the task of sourcing out a
> fitness testing (exercise related) software package for use by the
> Phys-ed staff. I really would prefer a linux based solution and I was
> wondering if anybody on the list had run across this type of
> application and could point me in the right direction as I haven't as
> yet found anything suitable through Google.

This is totally vapour-ware, since fitness can't be measured.  Do you
measure O2 usage, heart beat, size of bicep, weight lifted, etc?  If you
lift Windows, you're fit.  If you lift Linux machine, you're unfit.  Or,
the other way around.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Toronto, Ontario, Canada