To be cruel?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 12 11:08:41 UTC 2004

I have got a Staples customer loyalty card which means from time to time I
get mailing with "special" offers. The most recent offer is for a "Free PC
or Laptop Tune-up" which along with some hardware checks includes:

- computer virus risk analysis
- windows maintenance
- task bar clean-up
- performance recommendations

So question is do I take in my Debian based laptop, or do I take in my
Fedora based mini-tower :-) ? Also, I would wonder how many people take in
Macintoshes running OS X (read dressed up FreeBSD boxes :-) ).