Weird networking problem

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 12 05:15:16 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 06:15, Akshay Lamba wrote:
> Sounds like a very interesting case marcus. While at this point in time I
> don't have any positive thoughts/feedback for you, (give me some time to
> chew on it) do keep me updated on how this progresses (alamba (at) bharti
> dot com)
>
> BTW, are you doing NAT anywhere on the way from your systems to the sites in
> question? Trace the path, even if u're not NATing maybe your ISP is?

I am running NAT, but I ruled that out by testing from the firewall
itself as well as from a laptop directly connected to the modem.  The
ISP (probably) isn't running NAT since my IP address is a legit IP
address.  They could be doing NAT, but for what reason I don't know.
Any way to check?

Regards,
--
Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org>