audio CDs won't mount or play

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 7 16:09:50 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Chris Aitken wrote:
> Well...both. That's why I "disabled" the Intel onboard in the BIOS --
> but FC2 would have none of it.

Out of curiosity, could I get a dump of your /etc/modprobe.conf file?

I suppose it's possible with two sound cards it's getting confused somehow
and trying to look for Audio CD on the wrong card.  You can disable the
Intel card by preventing its module from being loaded.  Hopefully this can
help narrow down the list of possible problems.

-jing