Gateway AntiVirus Protection

Gregory Pleau gregory.pleau-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 5 23:02:11 UTC 2004

Trend Micro Interscan Viruswall for Linux should do it.

www.antivirus.com

It's commercial software, but I know it'll do mail,ftp,and http no
sweat, and there is a Linux version.

Other things that pop to mind if I was trying to do it for less $$$ is
maybe doing some trickery with Squid/SquidGuard. I've got SquidGuard
playing nice with some CGI scripts - but not for antivirus use.

- Greg