Gateway AntiVirus Protection

Grecko bowman_d-EynCeXvFgoheoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 5 21:08:05 UTC 2004

Hey all,
I'm doing a science project on protecting a network with a windows
gateway, and one of the things I am trying to do is to have the gateway
intercept all HTTP requests, download the content requested, run a virus
scanner over it, and then if its clean, passing it on to the client, or,
if it contains a virus, passing a different page onto the client.
Is there a program that will do this, or something close enough to this
that a person with little programming knowledge could hack the program
to do this?
Thanks!
Grecko