[OT] Voting systems [was Wrong ad on www.linux.org]

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 3 14:41:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:39:00 -0400
Anton Markov disseminated the following:

> The question is, where is the real power...?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes
its laws."
-- Amschel Mayer Rothschild, banker

Saw this in someone's sig, thought it was appropos.

BTW, did anyone on here ever see Rick Mercer's lecture on 'Why the Liberal's
Will Rule Canada Forever'? A gut-busting classic, I wish I had a copy of that
one.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
10:37:09 up 4 days, 13:07, 7 users, load average: 0.21, 0.23, 0.17