Wrong ad on www.linux.org

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 1 19:44:19 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 11:29:51PM -0400, cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > It's sad but I believe that most people just buy whatever is shovelled to them
> > through the media, witness the recent election ;-)
>
> Yeah, um, presumably the Conservatives should have won, had they not
> bought the shovelling, right?

Apparently Canada hasn't gotten _that_ desperate yet.  Ontario still
remembers what a conservative government is capable of.

Good thing too as far as I can tell.

Is this related to the politics involved with choosing (or not) Linux?
People are too stuck with the problems they are used to and not willing
to risk going for something they don't know but which may be much
better.  The green party even sounded fairly reasonable, but almost no
one seems to vote for them.

Lennart Sorensen