[fwd] How NOT to build an open source site...

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 28 16:58:53 UTC 2004

Righteous indignation or ???

So what do you guys think?  Is it evil for Linux guys to hire Windows centric
web designers?

I know that I have issues with it from the 'I have to deal with what they
produce after they are gone' point of view.  Also, it's always fun asking for
a template of the site that just uses Server Side Includes for the first
pass.