Debian: Reconfiguring X to new video card

Paul King pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 28 14:32:51 UTC 2004

I have gone that route, but have found some "drivers" for X 4.0.1, 4.0.2, and
4.0.3 at the ATI website for this card. Since the files are about 2 megs
apeice, I would suspect a server to be in there somewhere. The bummer is, they
are RPMs. Couldn't have they at least used .tgz? Guess I'll be using alien for
this...

Hope it gets me somewhere.

Paul King