DNS, redux

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 28 02:35:51 UTC 2004

I knew that I couldn't host the slave NS in the same building for long and
setting up the slaves at a partner company was one option (though they
have no admins... well, other than us, but they are at least on another
grid and internet feed.)

Perhaps once I get my zones up and working someone here would like to back
me up in return for the same favour? I'd be happiest knowing it was "a
local penguin" watching my slaves... boy that sounds bad! :)

Madison