Problem

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 27 15:30:24 UTC 2004

Actually, it turns out it may have been a DOS attack. I could not get
in, and connect via web, SSH, etc. but upon calling the tech at the
location, the server was on, but traffic could not get through because
it was being bombarded by traffic. Any way to check which domains were
being targeted?

Thanks,

Sidney