News about "City of Toronto" project?

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 23 03:26:22 UTC 2004

Hugh's comments are well-heeded.

I'm sorry that I am unable to join in the effort, too.

My advice would be to document everything, institute an open/transparent
agenda and meeting process for yourselves, and have your homework well
done before anyone approaches the city (eg. which distro will you use?).

I have to sign off this list for now.  Thanks to everyone who helped with
my debian ppc/linux questions.

max.