encrypting

Mel Seder melseder-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 20 23:22:24 UTC 2004

--- Mel Seder <memelsederahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a text file that changes on a regular basis,  say once a day.
>
> I'd like to
>    a) securely encrypt it

Now,  I'll have to start looking for gpgpgutorials (with lots of
examples) my only complain about lilinuxs that there are not
enenoughtxamples and not enenoughxplanations.  Not many people seem to
be wrwritingor newbies like myself.

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)