open office 641 executable

J. Schaap jschaap-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 20 18:40:26 UTC 2004

If you use setup as user without switches is should be installed in your
home directory. As root use the -net or /net switch for system wide
install. That way several users are able to use OO.
Then as user start OO with /whatever/OpenOffice641/soffice (or setup) in
your home directory. It will create OpenOffice641 in your home
directory. It will be accessible with /home/user/OpenOffice641/soffice

JS