rcs script help

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 18 00:23:19 UTC 2004

At 06:27 AM 01/16/2004, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find a perl or bash
>script that will decorate an RCS controlled file so
>that each line has a prefix with username and version
>number?

I can't say I have heard of such a script/program. Its likely you will have
to write one yourself. Do you really need to know who last checked in a
given line of code and in what version of the file for every line in a
file? Could you not get the information you might need through a detailed
ChangeLog file?

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"