rcs script help

Matthew Willis willis_matthew-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 16 11:27:22 UTC 2004

Does anyone know where I can find a perl or bash
script that will decorate an RCS controlled file so
that each line has a prefix with username and version
number?

I've seen scripts to do this at places I've worked.
But I can't find anything like it on google (the
closest I found - whodunit.pl - a script to solve a
murder mystery). In case it's not clear, I am thinking
of output of the form:

$ whodunnit foo.c

mwillis 1.1 #include <stdio.h>
mwillis 1.2 #include <math.h>
mwillis 1.1
mwillis 1.1 int main() {
mwillis 1.1    double x;
dvader  1.3    /* I M YR FTHR */
mwillis 1.1    x = sin(1.2345);
mwillis 1.2    printf("%f\n",x);
mwillis 1.1    return 0;
mwillis 1.1 }

Before I end up writing this myself, I figured that
somebody on tlug might remember a link?

Obligatory Linux-themed link:
http://www.spadina.org/tnef.html