remote admdin - downloading

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 16 03:30:50 UTC 2004

Thank-you. Links was exactly what I needed.

Cameron wrote:
> Not 100% sure, but links or lynx should be able to handle it.
>
> Cameron
>

> Jason Shein wrote:
>
>> Here is a question I have not been able to find the answer to.
>>
>> Using ssh, is ther a way to download items from a site that uses php
>> to control their downloads? ( mambo, nuke, etc )
>>
>> I unfortunately live in a rural area and am forced to use dial-up so
>> using an x-session over ssh is not feasable ( but I have done it in a
>> pinch )
>>
>> wget is what I have used in the past for all my downloads but it does
>> not seem to handle php redirects.

" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"
(o_
//\        Linux - The Choice Of A GNU Generation
V_/_                     Jason Shein
       		Linux Registered User #281100
		 jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org