News about "City of Toronto" project?

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 15 15:48:07 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I've been off-list for a month or so, and cannot continue to trim my
mailbox daily (as this listserv requires), but am still interested in a
"City of Toronto" project, even if I only have time to involve myself
peripherally right now.

The project makes sense to me as I understand it.

Has anyone on this group developed any plan?

Does anyone on this group feel it to be a worthwhile project?

My involvement can be limited to weekly checkups--kind of in a supervisory
capacity--if anyone is interested.  While I don't want to make any
commitments at the moment, my reluctance is dictated by my overextended
limits and not by any problems with the project's substance.

I hope to read this list for the rest of the week, and am receptive of
off-list emails on the "City of Toronto" project.

max.