TLUG meeting at the GSU pub & Caffe Bickford Tonight

cybervoyager cybervoyager-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 18:40:57 UTC 2004

On January 9th, David Patrick anounced a meeting at his cyber caffe
on this mailing list, that would take place tonight, January 13th, at
7:30 p.m.  - he stated in that email:

The members of TLUG have graciously offered to let me bring this
project in and make it the focus of this month's meeting. This will be a
very good thing for the linux community; with a place to see it, get it,
and test out new advances. For the vast majority, it will be the first
sighting of a third OS. This is something that I can _only_ do with the
support of Toronto's linux community (you) as I am a big dreamer, but
not a systems administrator. I have set up a YahooGroup, and invite
anyone interested to join in. (so far, that's only Adam, and he's not
exactly active)

I take it this is nothing to do with the TLUG meeting at the U of T
that takes place every month.

Just wanted to clarify that, as there was a bit of confusion in my mind
about the difference between the two meetings.