linux VMware w W98 SE in vm

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 01:10:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 04:36:23PM -0500, Chris Aitken wrote:
> System Free: 2.5 Gb, Maximum size: 4.0 Gb'. And, yes, those lowercase b's are
> VMware's - I hope that is just ignorance on their part and they really mean KB and
> GB.

If you're going to be picky, that's kB and GB.  Capital K is for degrees
kelvin, named after a man named Kelvin.  (yes, "K" and "kelvin" and "kB")

;)

--
taa

   As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual
   certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life
   - so I became a scientist.  This is like becoming an archbishop
   so you can meet girls.
      -Matt Cartmill, anthropology professor and author (1943- )
/*eof*/