good Usenet feed service in Toronto?

Stephen A. kru_tch-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 12 02:33:05 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 08:20:55PM -0500 or thereabouts, DanG wrote:
> Anyone know of a good usenet service in Toronto for just news. Something
> that keeps posts for 30 days and has about a 1 GB per day limit. Rogers nntp
> server is pretty bad.

Well, if it's just for news, not downloading of binaries, one can't find
a better deal than CIS.DFN.DE. Based in Berlin, a university site. One
has to use a legit address when posting, and it's free. To subscribe,
visit <http://news.individual.net/>. I'm on Rogers, and CIS is the only
newsserver I use, and have for several years.

--
Stephen