Tux Case Badges

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 11 02:37:53 UTC 2004

> I have seen Tux stickers advertized on the web.  However, all the
> suppliers seem to be in the U.S.  It would be nice to buy some
> locally, without having to worry about customs and border clearance
> charges etc.

I picked up half a dozen of them last week for $6 USD from CheapBytes.

There were no customs or border clearance charges; just GST upon
delivery.  Just make sure that they do NOT deliver via UPS...

If people are interested in getting these, then the right goal is to
find the most economical source, and have someone buy some.
--
let name="aa454" and tld="freenet.carleton.ca" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/linuxdistributions.html