rh 7.3 instalation

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 22:22:33 UTC 2004

At 12:18 AM 01/10/2004, Chris wrote:
>I'm getting hte error,
>
>There was an error installing curl-7.9.5-2. This can indicate media
>failure, lack of disk space, and/or hardware problems. This is a fatal
>error and your install will be aborted. Please verify your media and try
>your install again. Press the OK button to reboot your system.

I have had something similar on a couple of occasions. It turned out to be
a bad RPM file in the ISO. Try using another copy of the ISO, replace the
curl package with the same version from another source, or tell the
installer to skip installing curl.

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"