CaffeBickford; Torontos first Open Source Caffe - the focus of nest Tuesdays meeting

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 21:58:38 UTC 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, James Knott wrote:

> I have seen Tux stickers advertized on the web.  However, all the
> suppliers seem to be in the U.S.  It would be nice to buy some locally,
> without having to worry about customs and border clearance charges etc.

Fyi the stamping thing is a paraphrase on rave parties where you get a
stamp on the hand when you enter (so the newspaper says - I've never been
to a rave party - I'm too old I guess - the info is from the newspapers
- the stamp is mean to allow you to re-enter without being transmissible
to others).

Peter