Online loan system

Richard Audette richard-V/bAIgBe0l5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 9 00:07:49 UTC 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Teddy Mills wrote:
>I was thinking of making a voluntary automated online loan system, using
>MySQL database, and PHP.

I came across this randomly browsing yesterday:
Online Library Application
http://ola.sourceforge.net/

"OLA is a browser-based library database for organizations with a small
library (from hundreds to thousands of resources) and a small client base.
The software allows users to browse the library collection over the
internet, and allows authorized persons to manage sign-in and sign-out
procedures, resource adds and updates, and data backups."

It's PHP + MySQL - I haven't used it personally.

Richard