DSL providers in Toronto

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 7 21:36:58 UTC 2004

> So now that I am getting pretty fed up using 56k dialup for the last few
> weeks, I think I need to consider DSL (No I am not talking to Rogers).

<snip>

> Any suggestions?  Any horror stories?

Stay away from wiznet (formerly dsl.ca). They can't get their accounting
right and regularily cut me off for non-payment because the accountant
doesn't tell the techs that I'm paid up. They usually cut me off on Friday
night and I'm down until Monday. It's happened a few times, and if I
wasn't heading out of town I'de be signing up with Ralph at istop.

--
Keith Mastin
(416)429 9304