Linux (opensource) for toronto

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 7 07:12:18 UTC 2004

Robert Brockway wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Robert Brockway wrote:
>

>>When:	7pm, Monday Jan 12 2003.
>>

>Make that 2004.  I cut that from my earlier post where I had made the
>typo.  Doh :)
>
>Rob

(from Jasons link)
Mayor David Miller announced today that he is seeking input from the
public before the City of Toronto officially launches its 2004 budget proces
To attend, participants must register in advance.
Advertisements in local papers this week detail how to register and
session locations.
Telephone registration opens tomorrow, Wednesday, January 7.
Call Access Toronto at 416-338-0338.

should we act immediately ? or decide our move Monday night ?