Local Linux laptop supplier: success!

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 6 21:43:02 UTC 2004

Chris Aitken <aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> I'm beginning to think this is an urban myth. : ) I have done a lot (not a
> little) clicking around their websites and even phoned IBM. I/we could not
> find any linux-loaded laptops. If anyone has a url to the laptop, I'd love
> to see it.

I also saw some lovely full page ads in an in-flight magazine with people
holding up thinkpads and a caption stating 'IBM recommends Windows XP on all
of its laptops' [or something along those lines].
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                            starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada