Kudzu Segmentation Fault

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 6 18:07:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:01:31PM -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
>   That's one way of doing it but where then would I go to
> discover/enter all the nitty gritty details of the chipset et. al.?
> Besides, it drives me crazy to know there is a problem and not fix it. :)

lspci and /proc contain a wealth of information about devices connected
to your computer, as does /sys on systems with kernel 2.6.  There are probably
other bits that the software looks at in various other places, too...but you
can usually look at these yourself.  KDE also has "Look at the hardware"
programs (the "KDE Info Center").

--
taa

    --Albert Einstein