OT: Acronyms [was RE: Question]

Tom Legrady legrady-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 28 19:39:57 UTC 2004

I've been using the internet since 1989, and working professionally in
the software industry since 1993.

I might recognize the phrases represented by YHBT and HAND if they were
typed out, but I certainly don't know what the abbreviations mean.

Mind you, even after asking about the abbreviation, I still can't
remember what the first letter in IIRC stands for, so that may simply
reflect a defect in my understanding.

OTH,  YMMV.

Tom